BLUEPRINT Blog Launch
Welcome to the BLUEPRINT blog – a place to share the highlights and successes of the BLUEPRINT to a Circular Economy Project. We’ll also be sharing everyday tips and tricks to get you started on your circular economy journey.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund via the Interreg France (Channel) England programme, the project runs until March 2023. With partners from both sides of the Channel, BLUEPRINT will help local authorities in both countries to transition to a circular economy.
The project consists of three work packages:
- Supporting local authorities on their transition to a circular economy.
- Enabling social enterprises and training organisations to upskill disadvantaged people, helping them to secure jobs within the circular economy sector.
- Helping 78,000 residents to embed circular practices in their everyday lives through a series of SHIFT Pilots (behaviour change campaigns).
On the BLUEPRINT blog, we will be sharing:
- Project updates and highlights
- Research and breakthroughs
- Tips and tricks for embracing a circular economy
Want to get involved? Guest authors are more than welcome! If you’d like to share an article about waste reduction, reuse or another aspect of the circular economy, simply email [email protected].
Keep those eyes peeled for more blog posts coming soon!