Training and skill development for a circular economy
About the event
Transitioning to the circular economy could create 450,000 British jobs by 2035. From remanufacturing and repair to reuse and recycling, the opportunities in this ever-growing sector are endless.
But what do businesses, local governments and training and education providers need to do to enable individuals to take advantage of these opportunities? Join us to hear from industry experts about the skills required to achieve a greener, more prosperous and more inclusive future.
Who should attend?
- Local authority officers (education, waste and environment, campaigns, projects etc.)
- Schools, colleges, universities and other educators
- HR, employment, development and training specialists
- Chair – Antonio Sanchez-Vazquez, Research Fellow, Anglia Ruskin University
- Adam Read, President, Chartered Institute of Waste Management (CIWM)
- Katie Cockburn, Director of Qualifications and Standards, CIWM
- Hannah Lane, Head of Partnerships, Redress
- And more!
More information and registration
- Register for this event via Eventbrite.
- Please check your inbox for updates, including the virtual event link.
- Please contact [email protected] for more information, or if you encounter difficulties accessing the meeting.