Lessons learned from cross-border circular economy projects
About the event
European programmes are helping to stimulate environmental and economic growth across the continent. This session gives attendees the chance to hear from projects accelerating the transition to a circular economy and developing innovative solutions to waste and pollution.
Who should attend?
- Local authorities, businesses, research institutes, charities and social enterprises who are currently involved in – or hoping to be involved in – cross-border projects.
- Chair - Sallyann Stephen, Programme Manager, Interreg VA France (Channel) England
- Rob Robinson, Sustainable Business Project Manager, Kent County Council/Upcycle Your Waste
- Lauren Cox, Project Coordinator, PECT/Cool Food Pro
- Marjut Villanen, RDI Specialist, LAB University of Applied Sciences/CECI Project
- Barry Bendall, Operations Director, The Rivers Trust/Preventing Plastic Pollution