Making recycling in flat blocks & HMOs work
About the event
According to WRAP (2018), communal schemes see approximately 50% less recycling than equivalent kerbside collections. How can we turn this around and help residents of all property types to contribute towards the UK’s recycling targets? These organisations are leading the way in flat block recycling campaigns and will be sharing their interventions and results.
Who should attend?
- Local authority officers (waste, campaigns, projects, environment etc)
- Waste collection and management companies
- Cathy Cook, Senior Advisor, ReLondon
- Sam Davies, Waste, Recycling and Street Cleansing Service Improvement Manager, Manchester City Council
- Maria Basilisco, Project Coordinator, PECT
More information and registration
- Register for this event via Eventbrite.
- Please check your inbox for updates, including the virtual event link.
- Please contact [email protected] for more information, or if you encounter difficulties accessing the meeting.