Making recycling in flat blocks & HMOs work
About the event
According to WRAP (2018), communal schemes see approximately 50% less recycling than equivalent kerbside collections.The organisations at this session are leading the way in flat block recycling campaigns and shared their interventions and results.
- Local authority officers (waste, campaigns, projects, environment etc)
- Waste collection and management companies
- Cathy Cook, Senior Advisor, ReLondon
- Sam Davies, Waste, Recycling and Street Cleansing Service Improvement Manager, Manchester City Council
- Maria Basilisco, Project Coordinator, PECT