Plastic Clever Schools: Empowering young people for a waste free future
Creating a long-lasting circular economy is a multigenerational endeavour. Thankfully, we already know young people are up to the challenge.
Join Common Seas, Kids Against Plastic and BLUEPRINT to a Circular Economy to find out how Plastic Clever Schools is equipping young people to lead a plastic waste revolution - and how you can be part of it.
Who should attend?
- Local authority officers (especially those in education, climate, environment, waste and libraries)
- Head teachers and school leaders
- College and university staff
- Trainee teachers
- Businesses, charities, and government departments supporting education
- Local leaders and MPs ready to encourage and support youth led action in schools.