Fostering a reuse and repair culture
About the event
A circular economy is all about extending the lifespan of products and making the most out of every material. By prioritising reuse and repair, these organisations are helping to divert waste from landfill and change attitudes towards new and remanufactured products.
Who should attend?
- Local authority officers (waste, campaigns, projects, environment, climate etc)
- Businesses looking to extend the lifespan of their products
- Social enterprises focussing on reuse and repair
- Community schemes focussing on reuse and repair
- Chair - Cat Fletcher, Head of Media and Director, Freegle
- Gabriella Asara, Senior Circular Economy Officer, Essex County Council
- Becky Baines, Managing Director, The Ink Bin
- Luisa Deragon, Co-Founder, Reuse2Go
- Dr Tung Dao, Sustainability Researcher, Nottingham Trent University & Sustainable Innovation Manager, Laser24