Embedding the circular economy within education
About the event
Creating a long-lasting circular economy will only be possible with input from younger generations. Find out how organisations are already helping to embed the concept in the curriculum and inspire young people to take action in their local community.
Who should attend?
- Local authority officers (especially those in education, climate, environment, waste and libraries)
- School, college and university staff
- Businesses, charities and government departments supporting education
- Home educators and tutors
- Chair – Carly Leonard, Chief Executive, PECT
- Claire Potter, Senior Lecturer and Course Convenor BSs/BA Product Design, School of Engineering and Informatics, University of Sussex
- Sarah Duffy, Project Manager, Oceans Plastic Academy
- Bradley Richards, IT Reuse Technician, University of Edinburgh