Wardrobe Survey £100 prize draw- terms and conditions - 30 September 2021
1. The following rules apply to your participation in our Wardrobe Survey prize draw held by EcoWise Ekodenge Ltd. as the survey promoter.
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the Wardrobe Survey prize draw you agree to the following rules:
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. To enter you need to complete BLUEPRINT’s Wardrobe Survey and agree to enter the prize draw by stating yes and providing your email address. All completed entries will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
4. The user must have completed the survey and accepted the entry to the Prize Draw by choosing ‘Yes’ and provided a functioning email address and completed the survey by the 15th December 2021 in order to be eligible.
5. The promotion period runs from 30th of September to the 15th of December inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by midnight on the 15th of December 2021.
6. Entry restrictions: The Prize Draw competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the promoter, or their agents, families, and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
7. Prize: There will be five unique winners from completed entries. A £100 donation will be given to each of the five unique winners.
8. The five winners will be chosen using a fair and objective, random computer-generated selection tool
9. The winner will be notified by email within one month of the Wardrobe Survey Prize draw closing date.
10. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. The promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the promoter although the promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
11. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days of receiving the email notification then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time or to withdraw the Wardrobe Survey prize draw altogether for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
13. The promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from the Wardrobe Survey prize draw and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in the Wardrobe Survey prize draw or the prize offered in relation to the Wardrobe Survey prize